XG-7100 DESKTOP PFSENSE SECURITY GATEWAY WITH INTEL C3558 CPU, 8GB RAM, 32GB EMMC
Intel® Atom C3558 TOP OF THE LINE PROCESSING POWER WITH 10 GbE NETWORKING BUILT-IN
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Standard configuration with 8GB of RAM and 32GB storage.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.1
- Maximum Active Connections: 8,000,000 (more with additional RAM)
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Medium to Large Sized Branch Office with heavy loads
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On Premises Appliance
- Anyone with High-Speed 10 Gigabit and/or 1 Gigabit Connections
- Anyone with many VPN Connections
- Anyone with high speed connections who wish to configure IDS/IPS features
pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information