Netgate pfSense SG-1100 Desktop
The SG-1100 is a powerful, yet energy-efficient, 64-bit Marvell ARMADA® 3720 chipset, which is fully supplied dual Cortex® A53 ARM® processor cores.
For users seeking an excellent firewall with up to 1 Gbps throughput, the SG-1100 is the new gold standard.
- 64-bit ARMv8 networking platform
- Based on the popular Marvell ESPRESSObin design
- Secured by pfSense software
- First product equipped with Microchip® CryptoAuthentication Device which provides assurance your system is running authentic, unaltered pfSense software
MODERN PACKAGING / FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION
- Cost efficient / Low power
- Sleek, compact, and attractive case
- Quiet operation / Fanless design
- Mount anywhere: Wall and DIN rail mount options coming soon
IDEAL FOR CONSUMER, SMB, AND SERVICE PROVIDER NEEDS
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) internet access, home labs, and virtual offices
- SMB, Branch Office, remote worker locations
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) services extension
- Extensive use case support
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money
- No moving parts to wear out. This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to multi-function security gateway, get the security you need to protect your home or business
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Maximum Active Connections: 1 million
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
pfSense software is a free, open source firewall and router platform that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. The pfSense platform can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP server, DNS server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- IoT gateway / security endpoint
- Network tap
- IPMI / BMC firewall
- Learn more about the features of pfsense software
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals
- Full access to in-depth resources that will help you get started, and leverage the full value of pfSense:
- Access to the continuously updated “The pfSense Book” (700+ pages)
- ACB Auto-Configuration Backup Service for your pfSense Security Gateway Appliance
- Monthly live education hangouts featuring in depth pfSense topics hosted by our core developers
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
- Not POE compatible
- Note: This system is not RCM safety certified for Australia and New Zealand.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION
- Discounted Professional 24×7 Support is available only at the time of purchase. If you decide to add a software support package at a later time, all the available options are discussed here .
- Community Support is always available from other community members on our forum here.
- Standard 30 day return policy
- One year manufacturer’s return to deposit guarantee. The additional second year manufactuer’s warranty is only available at the time of purchase.
- All specifications subject to change without notice