The Netgate® SG-2100 security gateway appliance with pfSense® Plus software is the perfect multi-port Ethernet connectivity device, supporting both family and business needs in the modern home and home office. The compact form factor with SFP/RJ-45 WAN capability, built-in keyhole wall mounts, low power draw, and silent operation checks the boxes for a variety of installation and dual-use scenarios. The SG-2100 has additional expansion slots available for DIY LTE, Wi-Fi or M.2 SSD expansion.
|CPU||Marvell Armada 3720 (88F3720) ARMv8-A 64-bit Cortex A53 @ 1.2GHz with NEON SIMD and FPU|
|CPU Cores||Dual Core|
|Networking||One 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port (RJ45 / SFP Combo)
Four 1 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports (Marvel 88E6141 switch)
LAN ports can be repurosed for additional WAN ports
|Storage||32 GB M.2 SATA 2242 SSD (not NVMe compatible)|
|Memory||4 GB DDR4 (not expandable)|
|Expansion||1x M.2 ‘B’ key sockets (SSD, LTE)
1x miniPCIe (WiFi)
|Console Port||MiniUSB (console cable included)|
|USB Ports||1x 2.0 port|
|LED||3 full color RGB LEDs (Pattern info here)|
|Enclosure||Desktop 1.7″ (42.2 mm) tall x 4.25″ (108 mm) deep x 6.8″ (172.7 mm) wide
with integrated keyholes for wall mount
|Power||External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 2.0A, threaded barrel connector
AC Inlet: IEC320-C7 (2 PIN)
One US, UK, EU or ANZ power cord included
US Power Cord: NEMA 1-15P to IEC320-C7
UK Power Cord: BS 1363 to IEC320-C7
EU Power Cord: CEE7/16 to IEC320-C7
ANZ Power Cord: AS 3112 (ungrounded) to IEC320-C7
|Environmental||32°F (0°C) to 122°F (50°C)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC (Class B), RoHS, UL, RCM, VCCI|
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional
- No additional usage or feature-based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money
- No moving parts to wear out. This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to multi-function security gateway, get the security you need to protect your home or business
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Maximum Active Connections: 1 million
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense Plus settings through our web-based GUI
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud
- Remote Workers
- Small to Medium-Sized Business Networks
- Small to Medium-Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Provider / Managed Security Service Provider (MSP/MSSP) On-Premises Appliance
pfSense Plus software is a powerful firewall, router and VPN solution that leverages a number of highly-regarded open-source projects. The software competes effectively with far more expensive, commercial alternatives and is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies all over the world. Leading secure-networking features and capabilities include:
- Ad blocker (pfBlockerNG)
- Captive Portal
- CARP / HA
- DNS Server
- DHCP Server
- HTTP transparent / web / reverse proxy (Squid)
- IP / Country block list (pfBlocker)
- Packet capture / inspection
- Port forwarding
- QOS / rate limiters
- Software load balancer (HA Proxy)
- Traffic monitoring
- Traffic logging, statistics, and graphs
- Traffic shaping
- Website blocker (pfBlocker)
Learn more about the power of pfSense Plus software here.
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals can be found here
- Not PoE Compatible
- Select the power cord option above for your geography. If no selection is made, a US style power cord will be shipped
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense Plus software:
- Complimentary 24×7 zero-to-ping support from Netgate Global Support
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Automatic Encrypted Configuration Backup Service
- Technical assistance is available from Netgate Global Support 24x7x365.
- TAC Lite is included with the purchase of your Netgate appliance.
- TAC Pro and TAC Enterprise SLA descriptions and pricing are available here.
- Help is available on our community forum here.
- One year manufacturer’s hardware warranty information is here.
- Extended warranties for US customers are available from Extend. More information on their offer and warranty policy can be viewed here.
- Standard 30 day return policy. Netgate does not sell seconds or returns. An open box fee may apply.
- All specifications subject to change without notice